Latest Quantum Resonance Magnetic Analyzer BD
Latest Quantum Resonant Magnetic Analyzer BD is a Hi tech innovation project, which is related to medical, bio informatics, electronic engineering. The analyzer can work out the customer`s health situation and main problem. According to the checking result, the analyzer can figure out the reasonable treatment recommendation.
- Male and female have 3 reports different
- Male: Prostate, Male sexual function, sperm and semen
- Female: Gynecology, Breast, Menstrual cycle
- For children: 6 reports (2-12 years old)
- Certificate: Customize CE/EU
- Material: aluminum
- Standard Voltage: 220V
- Application: Waist Breast Neck Hand Body Foot
- Size: mini size
- Model Number: QA12
- Warranty: One year
- OS: XP win7,win8, win10
- Color: Bronze
- Reports: 52
- Language: English, Polish, Spanish, German, Korea…
- Properties: House-Service Detector Tester
- Feature: Disease Analysis
- Certification: CE
- Function: Sub-health testing+ therapy
- Category: Health Gadgets
Quantum magnetic resonance body health analyzer-QA12
8th generation quantum analyzer feature:
- The panel use “6-core”processor,more faster speed, more accurate data
- The report amount update to 52
- The software have updated to 4.7.0 version which is more stable and accurate
- It can save all reports by one times, and Comprehensive report will also be saved with a document.
- The new test interface instructions are more clearly ,scientific and precise.
- Elegant appearance & portable & accurate
- Freely software update forever
- Printing reports directly after test
- Accessory: Main machine, USB cable, hand sensor, Bag, software, manual
- Insert the USB interface to connect to computer. Put the CD in CD-driver and install the software.
- Insert the encryption key (USB interface) to computer then run the software and fill in the information of patient, such as name, age, gender
- Let the patient hold the sensor close
- Then click on the instruction to start the test
- Get the result and suggestions for the patient
- The test report can be printed on paper.